Introduction of Vitamins
Vitamins are the organic compounds which are needed for our body for growth and function well. It is essential for all kind of animal life form. Today we are going to discuss Sources Deficiency Benefits of a vitamin B. There is various type of vitamin B12, B6, B5, B2. Various foods are the source of vit B like fish, meat, egg, cheese, and so on later, we discuss in detail. In the market, there is plenty of vitamin tablets and injections are available. Vitamins are classified into 6 forms:-
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
What is vitamin B?
Vitamin B is an essential compound which is required for our body to grow. Vitamin B is classified into following:-
- Vitamin B 12
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B2
The complex includes pantothenic acid, niacin, biotin, folic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, and vitamin B 12 (cobalamin).
Vitamin B 12
It is a unique vitamin in all vitamin B. It has a composition of metallic ion, cobalt has a complex structure.
Source of Vitamin B12
In this world, there is plenty source of vitamin B12. These have a large amount of vitamin B 12. Veggies have less amount of vitamin B 12. Following are the sources of vit B12.
Dairy products: like milk, cheese, curd, buttermilk have 1.2-1.4 microgram of vit B12 per 100 grams.
meat: In 100 grams chickens meat contains .3 microgram of vit B12. In mutton liver, there is 55 Microgram of vitamin B 12.
Seafood: seafood is the good source of vitamin B12. If you eat seafood then it is a healthy food.
Eggs: Eggs are the cheapest source of vitamin B12. two boid eggs contain 1.5 micrograms of vit B12.
Deficiency of Vitamin B12.
Peoples Who are pure vegetarian face the problem of vitamin B 12 deficiency. Because vegetables have almost zero micrograms of vit B12. major symptoms of Deficiency of vitamin B12 are:
- Fatigue .
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight event
- Nervous system related changes such as numbness and tingling in hands and feet
Apart from these some other common symptoms of Deficiency of vitamin B12:
- Difficult to maintain physical balance
- Weak memory.
- Pain in the mouth or tongue
- Physical development can slow down development.
- Nervousness and irritability may also occur.
If you suspect the Deficiency of vitamin B12 then consult your doctor immediately. Maybe it a serious issue for your health. not need o worry too much because various type vit B12 injections and tablets are available in the market.
Benefits of vitamin B12
- By consuming vitamin B 12, red blood cells increase.
- Nervous protects the system.
- Synthesis of DNA.
- Gives energy to your body.
- Exhaust fatigue
- Keeps cholesterol levels in the body right.
- Alzheimer’s disease is very beneficial for the victims.
- Having the right amount of vitamin B 12 reduces the risk of getting cancer. Research has shown that this helps in preventing certain types of cancer, such as breast cancer.
- Those men who are struggling with the lack of sperm are definitely required to eat Vitamin B 12 in the right amount. Get your doctor informed about it.
- Reduces the possibility of getting heart disease